Sunday 4 May 2014

Rider pants & studded sandals

Hi beautiful, I wanted to post a quick ootd for you guys. I don't know about where you're from but the weather in Canada is so anti Spring right now, that I tend to pick fall colours more as appose to pastels. I started with the statement piece that are these sandals, the only downfall to them is they tend cut my leg short, so I prefer pairing them with high waisted pants & what better then these riding pants from American apparel, you will probably never come across high waisted pants with a better fit than these & a huge plus is that they have a wide range of gorgeous vibrant colours! All outfit details with link are listed below. Hope you enjoy this post!

Much Love
-Kat xOx







Pants: HERE
Sandals: Aldo (sold out) Similar HERE
top: Local store Similar HERE
Clutch: Similar HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment