Tuesday 29 April 2014

How to: Blue smokey eye (VLOG)

Hi beautiful, I know prom is coming up for some of you (I wish you won't miss it like I did :S) so I wanted to post a fun makeup look! I know when it comes to eye makeup a lot of us tend to gravitate more to neutral colours, but I wanted to post a video creating a vibrant blue smokey eye to show you that colourful makeup can be quite wearable & not as crazy as we think! (The secret is to use a warm colour eyeshadow on your crease). Anyways hope you guys will enjoy the video & i love hearing all your feedback so don't hesitate!

P.S. Women usually avoid colourful makeup because of the ultimate question
"What outfit can i wear with that?" So for that reason I show you 2 outfit options that will compliment this makeup look! 


Much Love

-Kat xOx





No comments:

Post a Comment