Monday 21 April 2014

Sports luxe trending


Hi beautiful, another quick fashion post from this weekend, I went out to celebrate a very close friend's birthday! My focal point of the outfit were these Gold Sporty shorts inspired by the SS14 Sports Luxe trend, Designers from Gucci to Tommy Hilfiger sent down the runway athletic pieces with modern silhouettes for their Spring/Summer collection. I did a post a while back wearing slouchy leather pants and loved the way it looked so i figured I'd pull off these shorts for a night out... I've been wearing bandage dresses one too many times so why not do something different! All outfit details with links will be listed below!



I kept the accessories to a minimum with just a simple bracelet & bold earrings, after all I had the best accessory standing right beside me ;) <3

much love
-Kat xOx







Top: hotmiamistyles (sold out) SIMILAR HERE
shorts: SIMILAR HERE
lace up heels: they're the same one I wore in my previous post in black, I just turned the rope around my middle toe > HERE 


No comments:

Post a Comment