Tuesday 1 April 2014

Sultry makeup Tutorial

Hi beautiful, Hope all of you are doing great & impatiently waiting for the summer weather to arrive (I know I am!!). So I wanted to upload a makeup look for you guys, it's been long overdue,  I decided to do a sultry look using mostly BH cosmetics! This look was initially inspired by the "Aurora" gown I've been working on for my Zakarian Couture ready to wear collection coming up this summer. the gown itself (I'll post a picture below) is sexy yet sophisticated, so I wanted to create a look that is sultry & dark yet a look that can compliment and not over shine the gown itself. That said I created the ombre lips by outlining the sides with black liner, it may look crazy at first :P but bare with me it will all blend nicely at the end ;)... Just makes the look more sexy & dark!

P.S. Lighting and camera have been improved as promised <3

MUCH LOVE <3 
-Kat xOx






All the products used in the video are listed below:

No comments:

Post a Comment