Friday 18 April 2014

Lace up sandals OOTN

Hi Beautiful, I just want to write a quick fashion post for you guys from what I wore last night. A lot of you wanted to know where i got these lace up sandals, & they're from www.gojane.com they're so cute and SUPER affordable (today they're even 14% off!!!) You can't help but have a lace up sandal addiction this Spring, specially with a price tag like that! I paired the outfit with a burgundy full leather skirt that I bought from a local store in Montreal (similar options below) & a black corset showing off a lil 'boobage' lol ;) I'll be honest I rarely wear head to toe outfits that are ALL in trend for the specific season , I like to pick and choose my favourite items that are trendy & make it my own! Don't be style mag. crazy & caring to follow every single trend, I remember when i was working at GUESS & seeing the AW13 "Neo Gypsy" trend coming along... Let's just say I almost got fired for the lack of recommendation of our new collection! 


That said "Style" is what YOU love & what YOU think looks good on YOURSELF, don't let fashion magazines or anyone else for that matter tell you otherwise! ;)

-Kat xOx



 






No comments:

Post a Comment