Tuesday 22 October 2013

Bikini Confession

Hi Beautiful!! <3 OKAY, so let's talk about Bikinis! You know the type of girls that live their summer off in a bikini? yep I'm one of them! Whatever I'm wearing, wherever I'm going in the summer, I'm wearing a bikini under (wow that rhymed :P). I'm obsessed with swimwear brands. Now I understand some women don't like to spend so much on just a bikini, I'm the exact opposite. Since it's "just a bikini" that I'm wearing all day at the beach, I don't mind splurging on one! One of my FAVE. brands is beachbunnyswimwear hands down they have the most eye captivating, unique & blinged out quality pieces! Both bikinis below are from www.beachbunnyswimwear.com 

-Kat xOx



-xOx


1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. beach cover ups

    ReplyDelete