Tuesday 22 October 2013

Special New Years

Hi Beautiful! This Post is a Throwback to New Years Eve 2013! It was one of the most special nights with my boyfriend! I had been away for the month of December, I traveled to Beirut & spent Christmas in Paris! The entire time I was away I was planning A HUGE SURPRISE for my hubby. So I landed in Montreal 1 day before New years & my bf had NO idea what i had in store for him all he knew is that he had to Suit Up :P. Around 8:00 p.m. I sent out a Limo to his place and had the driver take him to Saint James Hotel called "XO" that's where he met me wearing this long gown. All I can remember is him being overwhelmed of joy & laughing/smiling the entire time! We had an amazing 5 course meal, drank, laughed... Fast forwarding the night.... it was 5 minutes to midnight we were in the Limo rushing to go to "Le Cristal Hotel" finally we made it seconds before and popped a Champagne in our suite! One of the most memorable nights I've had. This amazing man has been giving me surprise dates since day 1, so I love giving back and I wanted to show him how much I love & appreciate him! It's not always the guy that can come up with surprises you know... ;)

Dress: Electrique Boutique
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bras: HERE

-Kat xOx









-xOx


No comments:

Post a Comment