Monday 28 October 2013

What to wear??!

Hi beautiful ! What to wear during the Transition from Summer to Fall?! You don't want to be too over dressed because the weather is still worm, then again Those short shorts aren't going to work either... So Have a balance with those two seasons, mix a bit of fun summer colors with some of your fall items... You'll be impressed of the turnout. This is the time I love pulling out my high waist pants and throwing long sleeve crop tops. So Look in your closet and be creative!

OOTD DETAILS:
Crop top: Here
High waist leggings: Here
Shoes: Zara 
-Kat xOx


-xOx

5 comments:

  1. Love these pants but not sure what size I should order. Leggings are pretty stretchy and forgiving, but I don't want to buy them too big! I am 5'2" 120 pounds and I normally buy a size 4....but most legging type stuff I buy xs/s. Any suggestions....the site says their clothes run small but that apply to their stretch leggings too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    I think size small would be the best fit on you! With this site I realized the stretchy items I've purchased like leggings, bandage skirts, dresses... Always fit true to size! Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much! By the way......you are absolutley beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo sweet!! Thank you lil hottie :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugghhh I am soooo bummed out....they are out of the high waisted leggings and pretty much all the similar ones from hotmiami. However, I think I may have found some very similar ones on ebay. Fingers crossed....I'm hoping they aren't too long or shiny;)

    ReplyDelete