Friday 18 October 2013

MY FIRST FASHION BLOG

Hi Beauties!!!!! This is my first blog ever I figured to post everything here since I've been getting asked a lot of OOTD details on facebook, Instagram... so I decided to start my own beauty blog to ultimately boost women's confidence from simple hair tips & tricks to fitness, fashion...
So on this night I was in Beirut which is hands down my FAVE. city and I went to "Rawshe" which is a gorgeous place near the ocean with the most beautiful scenery and later on I went out for drinks with a couple of my good friends.
-Kat xOx

 


Crop Top: here
High slit draped skirt: here
Clutch: jack gifts (bought in Beirut) Similar here
shoes: Bought in Beirut Similar here
xOx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beautiful,
    Can you please tell me what size your skirt is?

    ReplyDelete